Melisa Everett, Assistant Principal
- Educational Specialist - Instructional Leadership – Troy University (2020)
- Administration Certification – Troy University (2018)
- Master of Education – Secondary Language Arts – University of South Alabama (2004)
- Bachelor of Arts – English major/Criminal Justice minor - Judson College (1999)
- Educational Specialist - Instructional Leadership
- Administration Certification
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Arts
I have been with Gulf Shores High School since 2003. The majority of my tenure was serving as the English 9 teacher. During that time, I was honored to be the Department Chair of a great department. I also served as sponsor for the Freshman Class and the Leo Club for many years. I was blessed to move into the role as Assistant Principal in July 2019.
Chad and I married in April 2000, and we have 3 active sons at all three of the Gulf Shores City Schools – Ethan (GSHS), Landon (GSMS), and Kayden (GSES). Our evenings and weekends are spent chauffeuring them to the football and soccer fields and wrestling mats to cheer on the Dolphins!